a_belladonna: (Good article)
[personal profile] a_belladonna
As seen here and there the last week all over my flist. :)

"Share the first line from the first fic you posted in each month of the year that you posted a fic."

ETA: I actually forgot that I begun the year with a HP ficlet:

January: Mother had dressed him in one of his best robes, carefully smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles and brushing off invisible dust grains. (A First Meeting, Harry Potter, Lucius Malfoy, mothers and a surprise, rated G, 602 words)

February: At first I'd just chalked it up to Tintin's caring nature and a fraternal bond of sorts. (A Fraternal Bond of Sorts, The Adventures of Tintin, Tintin/Tchang, rated T, 4298 words)

April: He's never thought this would be how he'd go. (Isolation, The Adventures of Tintin, Tintin/Captain Haddock, rated E, 2295 words)

And that I celebrated Mother's Day, in a way:

May: She hadn't forgotten about the photo, of course not. (Mother's Day, The Adventures of Tintin, a mother, rated G, 430 words)

June: If there was something Piotr Szut ought to have learned by now, it was that things could change in the blink of, well, an eye. (In The Blink Of An Eye, The Adventures of Tintin, Captain Haddock/Piotr Szut, rated E, 6095 words)

September: The winter had seemed to just go on forever. (First Of The Season, Asterix the Gaul, Gen, rated T for violence, 2211 words)

Date: 2020-12-28 11:17 pm (UTC)
delphi: An illustrated crow kicks a little ball of snow with a contemplative expression. (Default)
From: [personal profile] delphi
All great lines, but if I had to pick a favourite, it would definitely be June's. :D

Profile

a_belladonna: (Default)
a_belladonna

March 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
234 5678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:15 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios