Djevel!

18 Apr. 2nd, 2022 07:55 pm
a_belladonna: (Default)
[personal profile] a_belladonna
Sorry about the absence! I was going to make a bigger update, but stuff happened.
But, I'm right now going to my first gig in a little over 2 years, and it's Djevel, for the first time on Danish soil!! :D

Date: 2022-04-02 06:12 pm (UTC)
dr_zook: usx's nate doing his thing (usx.nate)
From: [personal profile] dr_zook
Ohgod, so exciting!! I hope you're having a ball. :D

Date: 2022-04-03 06:45 pm (UTC)
dr_zook: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dr_zook
Haha, the only decent way to spend your time if you don't want to throw beer at them. ;)

Edited (because I found another letter :D) Date: 2022-04-03 06:45 pm (UTC)

Date: 2022-04-04 03:55 pm (UTC)
dr_zook: (Default)
From: [personal profile] dr_zook
Haha, you make the most sensible choices! :D

Date: 2022-04-02 11:15 pm (UTC)
sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla
ENJOY!!

Date: 2022-04-03 10:57 pm (UTC)
sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla

hahaha, but it's nice to be reminded of that, right? :p

Profile

a_belladonna: (Default)
a_belladonna

March 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
234 5678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios